17th Oct: BEGINNER roller skate skills 14+
Time & Location
About The Event
Absolutely no previous roller skate experience is needed to attend this class. We warmly welcome those who are starting their roller skate journey.
Numbers are limited to 20 in this class.
Skate hire is available, make sure you book a seperate ticket and tell us the size you require.
What will we learn?
We will have an instructor to look after our newest roller skaters. Otherwise our instructor team will support you with developing the most efficient technique.
Each week we will cover different skills designed to build your confidence in all areas, including:
- getting started
- falling safely
- how to skate backwards
- and a whole lot more!
- Expect roller skate skills to take a few months to develop, depending on the skill you want to learn.
- We will support the level you are at.
How do I find the venue?
The Ramgarhia Sikh Sports Centre is near Sheepscar Interchange on Chapeltown road. Drive in through the ornate gates and up the slope to the sports hall at the back of the site. There is plenty of free parking outside the front of the sports centre. Bus stops are right outside the gate.
Terms and Conditions of booking:
- This session is for age 14+ only.
- All identities and genders are welcome.
- Masks must be worn inside the sports centre and toilets. There is no need to wear a face mask in the main sports hall. Please continue to practise social distancing as you put your kit on.
- You authorise Roller Girl Gang to take photographs and video of the session to share on their website and social media. Please speak to instructors or marshalls at the session if you do not wish your image to be included.
- We assume you are well and there are no reasons you should not be roller skating.
- We are happy to refund tickets if you tell us by email more than 48 hours in advance of the class. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org We are not able to accept cancellations via social media DMs.
Do not attend OR participate in group/team sports or practice if:
- You are feeling ill. Symptoms of the coronavirus can include fever (temperature of 100.0 as defined by the CDC), cough, difficulty breathing, and other symptoms as outlined by the NHS website.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 in the prior 14 days.
- If unsure about whether to attend or participate in practice due to possible symptoms OR exposure, it is recommended you contact your health care provider.
- BEGINNER skate skills£12£120£0
- Skate Hire£1£10£0
- Skate Hire£1£10£0