Sun, 05 Dec|
Ramgarhia Sikh Sports Centre
5th Dec: Roller Skate Practise Session 14+
Get time on your wheels! Our instructors will be on hand to support you with a particular skill - just ask! Skate hire available.
Time & Location
05 Dec 2021, 17:30 – 19:00
Ramgarhia Sikh Sports Centre, Ramgarhia Sikh Sports Centre, Chapeltown Rd, Leeds LS7 3AP, UK
About The Event
Spending time on your wheels is the fastest way to improve!
This session is for all ability levels. Our instructors are here to support absolute beginners as well as go over any other skills you would like us to break down. If you don't need us, you're welcome to use the space to practise with consideration of others. It is not a suitable practise space for roller derby contact drills.
How do I find the venue?
The Ramgarhia Sikh Sports Centre is near Sheepscar Interchange on Chapeltown road. Drive in through the ornate gates and up the slope to the sports hall at the back of the site. There is plenty of free parking outside the front of the sports centre. Bus stops are right outside the gate.
Please wait in the hallway outside the sports hall until invited in, as we will be finishing the earlier class.
Terms and Conditions of booking:
- This session is for age 14+ only.
- Masks must be worn inside the sports centre and toilets. There is no need to wear a face mask in the main sports hall. Please continue to practise social distancing as you put your kit on.
- You authorise Roller Girl Gang to take photographs and video of the session to share on their website and social media. Please speak to instructors or marshalls at the session if you do not wish your image to be included.
- We assume you are well and there are no reasons you should not be roller skating.
- We are happy to refund tickets if you tell us by email more than 48 hours in advance of the class. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org We are not able to accept cancellations via social media DMs.
Do not attend OR participate in group/team sports or practice if:
- You are feeling ill. Symptoms of the coronavirus can include fever (temperature of 100.0 as defined by the CDC), cough, difficulty breathing, and other symptoms as outlined by the NHS website.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 in the prior 14 days.
- If unsure about whether to attend or participate in practice due to possible symptoms OR exposure, it is recommended you contact your health care provider.
Practise Session 14+£7.00
Skate hire includes protective pads£1.00