Time & Location
08 Aug 2021, 17:30 – 19:00 BST
Leeds, 8-10 Chapeltown Rd, Leeds LS7 3AP, UK
About The Event
The Ramgarhia Sikh Sports Centre is close to Sheepscar interchange just outside Leeds city centre.
To get the most from this class, you should be able to roll forwards, stand still and step from side to side. If you feel wobbly, you should know to bend your knees. Rolling backwards is a bonus.
What will we learn?
Are you looking to level up your roller skating and improve your co-ordination and control? Roller dance is a great way to do this - we will teach you some different movements you can practise at home (roller dance is also small space friendly) - and we will learn a few dances so we are disco ready!
Make sure you wear any protective pads you need to feel safe - we are all at different stages in our journey, and better to be safe than to bruise your knees.
Terms and Conditions of booking:
- This session is for age 14+ only.
- Masks must be worn inside the sports centre and toilets. There is no need to wear a face mask in the main sports hall. Please continue to practise social distancing as you put your kit on.
- You authorise Roller Girl Gang to take photographs and video of the session to share on their website and social media. Please speak to instructors or marshalls at the session if you do not wish your image to be included.
- We assume you are well and there are no reasons you should not be roller skating.
- We are happy to refund tickets if you tell us by email more than 48 hours in advance of the workshop. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org We are not able to accept cancellations via social media DMs.
Do not attend OR participate in group/team sports or practice if:
- You are feeling ill. Symptoms of the coronavirus can include fever (temperature of 100.0 as defined by the CDC), cough, difficulty breathing, and other symptoms as outlined by the NHS website.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 in the prior 14 days.
- If unsure about whether to attend or participate in practice due to possible symptoms OR exposure, it is recommended you contact your health care provider.
Discover Roller Dance