Time & Location
08 Aug 2021, 16:00 – 17:30 BST
Leeds, 8-10 Chapeltown Rd, Leeds LS7 3AP, UK
About The Event
The Ramgarhia Sikh Sports Centre is close to Sheepscar interchange just outside Leeds city centre.
What will we learn?
You don't need any skills to join this workshop. We love to welcome new members to the community and support you in the direction you'd like to take your roller skating. We will cover falling over, moving forwards and stopping. We may add other skills depending on the group.
Terms and Conditions of booking:
- This session is for age 14+ only.
- Masks must be worn inside the sports centre and toilets. There is no need to wear a face mask in the main sports hall. Please continue to practise social distancing as you put your kit on.
- You authorise Roller Girl Gang to take photographs and video of the session to share on their website and social media. Please speak to instructors or marshalls at the session if you do not wish your image to be included.
- We assume you are well and there are no reasons you should not be roller skating.
- We are happy to refund tickets if you tell us by email more than 48 hours in advance of the workshop. Please email email@example.com We are not able to accept cancellations via social media DMs.
Do not attend OR participate in group/team sports or practice if:
- You are feeling ill. Symptoms of the coronavirus can include fever (temperature of 100.0 as defined by the CDC), cough, difficulty breathing, and other symptoms as outlined by the NHS website.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 in the prior 14 days.
- If unsure about whether to attend or participate in practice due to possible symptoms OR exposure, it is recommended you contact your health care provider.
Fundamental Skate Skills