Roller Dance Fundamentals 25th
Time & Location
About The Event
We are excited to break down some of our favourite riffs and routines to make roller dance more accessible. This is a fantastic way to improve your balance and co-ordination. Even better, many of the movements are suitable for small spaces, meaning you can continue to practise at home. Expect to cover basics including cross-steps, spinning, toe shuffling and build up to the Candy Dance and Downtown.
We expect skaters at this level to be able to skate forward, backward, turn and stop with some control. There is no requirement to remove your toe stops for this class, however, we can support you to do this if you have not tried before and would like to. Protective pads are entirely optional, you skate at your own risk, please wear what is comfortable.
As places are so limited, please book a maximum of two tickets. Thank you.
Directions to the venue:
The Dance Studio Leeds (DSL) is part of the Mabgate Mills complex. From A61, where Aldi is, head towards St. James' hospital, along Skinner Lane. Take your second right, and then almost immediately turn right again, down into the courtyard for Mabgate Mills. There is free on-site parking (spaces are quite tight!) Our class is held in Studio 3, which is a ground floor studio on the right as you enter into the courtyard. There are toilets in the studio at the far side. If you arrive early, you can use the toilets in the main building if required. Please wear a face mask inside the main building.
By purchasing this ticket you agree to the following terms:
- *Roller Girl Gang are unable to provide refunds or transfer tickets. Please be sure you can attend before booking.
- *You must have all your own equipment, skate hire is not available for this class.
- *You undertake all activity at your own risk. Roller Girl Gang cannot be held responsible for any accident or injury.
- *Photographs and video will be taken and used on social media. Please let us know if you do not wish to be included.
- *You must be well to attend sessions. We assume that by booking you have no symptoms of COVID-19.
- *Before entering the building, a member of DSL staff will take your temperature, please wait outside the studio.
- *We do not require you to wear a face covering in class.
- Fundamental Roller Dance£8£80£0