Sunset Skate 10th August
Time & Location
About The Event
Sunset Skates will continue throughout the summer - yes, even in the rain....
We have had to increase the price a little for Summer, as track rates have increased for us, thank you for understanding, and we hope you are still able to attend.
We have been able to secure a bonus hour of roller skate practise each week for the whole Summer season!
These will be supervised by our skate marshall team.
You're free to practise skills, hills, dance and more!
- More experienced skaters give way to less experienced skaters.
- Please skate within your limits. If you are not confident to skate on hills, please do not go to the top of the hill!
- Stay to the right of the track, and if you are overtaking, please overtake on the left.
- It is fine to wear headphones while you are skating, providing you are aware of what is going on around you.
Terms and Conditions of Booking:
- All sessions must be booked in advance. We are unable to take payments on the door.
- Please be sure you can attend, as we cannot refund you for missing the class for any reason.
- You must have all your own equipment to use the track. At the moment, we are not able to loan equipment. We hope to be able to do this later in the year.
- All track users must wear a helmet. This is stipulated by Bodington Fields, and forms part of our risk assessment. If you arrive without a helmet, you will be refused entry and no refund will be given.
- If you are skating on the hill, we expect you to be confident to use the hill safely and control your speed. If you are not able to do this, please use the flat areas of the track only.
- Sessions are for age 16+ only.
- Please bring a face mask in case you are unable to adequately socially distance. Masks must be worn inside the reception building (if you need to use the toilets.) We encourage all track users to continue to practise social distancing, while the vaccination programme continues to roll out.
- Skating is only allowed on the track. Please carry your skates to the track from the car park.
- You authorise Roller Girl Gang to take photographs and video of the session to share on their website and social media. Please speak to instructors or marshalls at the session if you do not wish your image to be included.
Do not attend OR participate in group/team sports or practice if:
- You are feeling ill. Symptoms of the coronavirus can include fever (temperature of 100.0 as defined by the CDC), cough, difficulty breathing, and other symptoms as outlined by the NHS website.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 in the prior 14 days.
- If unsure about whether to attend or participate in practice due to possible symptoms OR exposure, it is recommended you contact your health care provider.
- Tuesday Sunset Skate£5£50£0