Sun, 07 Nov|
Ramgarhia Sikh Sports Centre
7th Nov: Family Friendly Skate Session (all ages)
All ages welcome to roller skate. We will have space within the hall for getting you started, otherwise our instructors are on hand to support with skills - just ask! Skate hire available.
Time & Location
07 Nov 2021, 16:00 – 17:30 GMT
Ramgarhia Sikh Sports Centre, Ramgarhia Sikh Sports Centre, Chapeltown Rd, Leeds LS7 3AP, UK
About The Event
Monthly session to give you that practise time on wheels!
Bring your family to skate at this session. We will have an area of the hall separated with cones to provide a mini-workshop area. If you would like us to support you to get started, just ask. Otherwise our instructors are on hand to support you with any roller skate skills - just ask us and we will run through this with you.
How do I find the venue?
The Ramgarhia Sikh Sports Centre is near Sheepscar Interchange on Chapeltown road. Drive in through the ornate gates and up the slope to the sports hall at the back of the site. There is plenty of free parking outside the front of the sports centre. Bus stops are right outside the gate.
Terms and Conditions of booking:
- This session is for all ages.
- We welcome all identities and genders. We also welcome inline skates. Skateboards, scooters and heelys are not allowed.
- Masks must be worn inside the sports centre and toilets. There is no need to wear a face mask in the main sports hall. Please continue to practise social distancing as you put your kit on.
- You authorise Roller Girl Gang to take photographs and video of the session to share on their website and social media. Please speak to instructors or marshalls at the session if you do not wish your image to be included.
- We assume you are well and there are no reasons you should not be roller skating.
- We are happy to refund tickets if you tell us by email more than 48 hours in advance of the class. Please email email@example.com We are not able to accept cancellations via social media DMs.
Do not attend OR participate in group/team sports or practice if:
- You are feeling ill. Symptoms of the coronavirus can include fever (temperature of 100.0 as defined by the CDC), cough, difficulty breathing, and other symptoms as outlined by the NHS website.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 in the prior 14 days.
- If unsure about whether to attend or participate in practice due to possible symptoms OR exposure, it is recommended you contact your health care provider.
Adult + Child
One adult (18+) and one child ( 5-17)£12.00Sold Out
Aged under 18. Children aged 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult. (This adult can be a spectator!£6.00
Under 5 Skater
Child aged 5 or under£0.00
Please tell us the size you require on your booking form.£1.00Sold Out