PowerDyne Reactor NEO plates
Please enquire for accurate stock check before ordering.
If you're looking for a lighter and more powerful plate than you've seen before, then the all new Reactor Neo plate from PowerDyne is the only choice.
Built from lightweight, extruded, aircraft grade aluminium to offer durability and rigidity, the Reactor Neo has been stress tested and refined to reduce weight, increase strength and to give an improved feel when skating.
The all new Click Action Kingpin Adjustment Nut allows the two solid 7075 aluminium kingpins to be adjusted precisely and high rebound urethane cushions allow the Reactor Neo to give an instant response to your movements, something which can be found in other plates that are usually twice the price!
- 6061 Series Heat Treated Extruded Aircraft Grade Aluminium
- Bright Silver Anodised Finish
- Solid 7075 Aluminium Kingpins set at a 10 Degree Angle
- Precise Click Action Kingpin Adjustment Nut
- High Rebound Urethane Cushions
- Aluminium Trucks with Chromoly Steel Axles
- Steel Rod Reinforced Pivot Arms Seated in Durable Delrin Pivot Cups
- Rounded Toe Edge Design
By purchasing your skate components separately, you can build your ultimate skate set up! It is possible to mount shorter plates onto your boots, be aware this will subtly change how you skate.
Available in Full Sizes 3 -13
Please order your pair of plates in your usual UK shoe size.