Fri, 03 Sept|
Ramgarhia Sikh Sports Centre
Friday Night Social 14+
Come and skate, have a chat, meet other skaters in the community and unwind! (This is not a class.) Skate hire is available.
Time & Location
03 Sept 2021, 20:30 – 22:30
Ramgarhia Sikh Sports Centre, Ramgarhia Sikh Sports Centre, Chapeltown Rd, Leeds LS7 3AP, UK
About The Event
Included - this week only - is the option to keep skating at a new venue in Leeds. Come with us to Testbed, where our pals have offered us a cordoned off area to roller skate.
Please bring your shoes, and we will need to nip across Leeds city centre after our session, but we can stay out out until 1am! They are testing their lights and sound, so expect it to be loud! Drinks at the bar will be available, and bring shoes in case you just want to dance for a bit. (You need to wear your shoes on the way in anyway.)
What is a Friday Night Skate Social?
Come and skate, have a chat, meet other skaters in the community and unwind! This is not a class.
Skate hire is available, please make sure you book a separate ticket.
How do I find the venue?
The Ramgarhia Sikh Sports Centre is near Sheepscar Interchange on Chapeltown road. Drive in through the ornate gates and up the slope to the sports hall at the back of the site. There is plenty of free parking outside the front of the sports centre. Bus stops are right outside the gate.
Please wait in the hallway outside the sports hall until invited in, as we will be finishing the earlier class.
Terms and Conditions of booking:
- This session is for age 14+ only.
- All identities and genders are welcome.
- Masks must be worn inside the sports centre and toilets. There is no need to wear a face mask in the main sports hall. Please continue to practise social distancing as you put your kit on.
- You authorise Roller Girl Gang to take photographs and video of the session to share on their website and social media. Please speak to instructors or marshalls at the session if you do not wish your image to be included.
- We assume you are well and there are no reasons you should not be roller skating.
- We are happy to refund tickets if you tell us by email more than 48 hours in advance of the class. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org We are not able to accept cancellations via social media DMs.
Do not attend OR participate in group/team sports or practice if:
- You are feeling ill. Symptoms of the coronavirus can include fever (temperature of 100.0 as defined by the CDC), cough, difficulty breathing, and other symptoms as outlined by the NHS website.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 in the prior 14 days.
- If unsure about whether to attend or participate in practice due to possible symptoms OR exposure, it is recommended you contact your health care provider.
Friday Night Skate Social£7.00
Skate hire includes protective pads£1.00